FinFyi's Posting Guidelines
Below are some helpful tips for posting a comment or review:
- Be personal. The best reviews are those that share a consumer’s firsthand experience and not just the experiences you heard from others.
- Be descriptive. The most helpful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how the item compares to them.
- Be honest. Make sure your reviews accurately reflect your experience. Feel free to share your opinions but also be specific about your likes and dislikes regarding the specific features of the product.
While we appreciate your time to provide a comment or review, we reserve the right to (but are not obligated to) edit or delete your comments, especially if they violate the below guidelines:
- Do not post private information. For your own safety, we ask that you do not disclose personal information such as your bank account number, phone number, email or physical address. Avoid posting private or confidential information, and also keep in mind that anything you post may be disclosed, published, transmitted or reused.
- Do not post inappropriate or objectionable content. Do not post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. Do not post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material.
- Do not post infringing content. Do not post or transmit any material that you do not have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Do not knowingly post false information. Do not misrepresent yourself or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Do not submit a comment or review that is false, deceptive, or inaccurate.
- Do not post spam. Do not spam others by posting unwanted commercial, advertisement or promotional materials as a comment or a product review. Do not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes
- Do not post illegal content. Do not violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security).
Thanks for building a strong, nerdy community!